A Lightning Talk is a short presentation. Unlike other presentations, they only last a few minutes and we will deliver them in a single period by different speakers.
- Jeff Porter: FPWR (P2P) Case Study
- Kevin Reynen: Google Summer of Code
- Max Hunter: East Bay Bike Coalition
- Jamie McClelland: PowerBase
- Andrew Tombs: CiviHR
- Stephen Bestbier: iATS
- Jessica Kirsner: Secular Students Case Study
- Nicolas Ganivet: CiviCRM Standalone
- Sarah Oh: NDI
Do you have a feature you'd like to talk about? Something interesting and special you have done in your organisation with CiviCRM? Want to share a case study of a success, or something that didn't go as well as hoped? A rant about your latest pet issue perhaps? Then you are one of the speakers. We want to hear from you, we want to have you on stage. The rule is super simple: you talk about whatever CiviCRM related.
You don't have to have slides, if you do, you'll need to send them in advance as we will pre-load them on a laptop shared by all the speakers.