Leading Change when you don’t have the formal leadership role…or when you do. Why is implementing the things we said we wanted so hard?...and how do we make it not so hard.
This is a practical workshop that centers on the specific implementation/initiative challenges to the not for profit environment.
Topics that will be covered by presenter include:
- Informal leadership
- Change management lessons learnt and best practices
- Methodology for identifying optimal rate of change, implementing change, and engaging stakeholders.
- Relevant peer knowledge experience/benchmarking.
The workshop is highly interactive: Knowledge sharing activities will be facilitated. Real life examples from the presenter and attendees will serve as case studies as well as specific exercises for participants to gain practical applicable tools.
This is a workshop for all stakeholders in the CiviCRM ecosystem. Developers, implementers, and anyone directly or indirectly responsible for the long-term success of a CiviCRM implementation would directly greatly benefit from participation.
Attendees will walk away with tools to:
- Motivate stakeholders when you are not their boss
- Herd cats without incentives
- Overcome implementation roadblocks…and even prevent them
- Decide on what to change, how much to change, and when to change