Confluence provides a variety of expert CiviCRM implementation, customization, upgrades, assessments, migrations and continuing commercial maintenance and support specifically for nonprofits across the country. A few key facts about working with Confluence:
- We are CMS agnostic - we are able to work deeply and expertly with WordPress, Joomla! and/or Drupal - we'll help advise you on the right CMS or use the one you have already selected
- Overall Information Systems Consulting - Confluence is a national leader in strategic information technology consulting and assessments. We look at the totality of your organization's environment to help recommend the right overall systems environment - to include integration with third party systems, customization / extension and/or business processes
- Confluence extended the CiviCRM core to add a new module - CiviVolunteer!
- Talented graphic and design staff - we are not just programmers, but artists with a complete creative services team to help with branding, logos, web design and assistance to make your Civi pages attractive and usable
- CiviCRM in "Software as a Service" mode - Confluence provides fixed, monthly support plans so you can rest assured that your installation is being kept up to date and secure
Give us a call at 202-296-4065 x. 12 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss our capabilities and your needs. After 13 years of working with hundreds of nonprofits, we can help you get set up correctly, based out of our Washington, DC or Los Angeles, CA offices.
CiviCRM builds capacity in nonprofits; promoting efficiency through automation and data-based decision making